Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHAT?!

WHAT?!



HOO-WHEE That's Funky!


To punctuate a deeply impressive performance (just watch the highlights!) Baron Davis unleashed the absolute smelliest dunk of the season over an astonished Andrei Kirilenko. Said Kirilenko (really): "At least I got on the poster."

You've got to think that, in the mind of both teams on today's off day, the Warriors have pocketed Game 4, and are happily back to figuring out how to steal one in Utah.

Meanwhile, with the game decided and the crowd already beside itself, Baron's dunk was a top-of-my-lungs statement, and perhaps the best signature moment since Vince Carter answered the musical question, "Who could leap over a seven-foot man in the middle of a game?" or John Starks' improbable playoff jam.

It's just insane what these guys can do.

-Zed

QWTOFDY
“People ask me if I could fly; I said, 'Yeah.... for a little while.'"
-Michael Jordan

No comments: