Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Breaking News: Fish is now Dish

Thanks so much, readers, for supporting this space. I've loved every bit of it.

For now, however, I can't justify the time spent. I'm afraid I've had to choose too many times between posting here, and doing what I should to move my career along.

The good news is, though, that I'll be researching and writing an article about once weekly for The Daily Dish, found at LoveOfTheGameProductions.com. It's in connection with the radio pregame show I produce, meaning it will be about baseball, and I can't say 'fuck.'

Short of that, though, I have full creative control, and if you care to join me, you'll get access to a few of baseball's most interesting honchos and back stories. Meanwhile, I hope you've enjoyed this be-finned flight of fancy.

Stay in touch.

-Zed

QWTOFDY
“I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?”
-Douglas Adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.